- Multi-channel notifications over SMS, push, Facebook Messenger, and more.
- 10k free delivery attempts or actions every month.
- Now available to everyone.
We’re excited to announce that Notify is now available in public beta. This means that starting today you can jump right in and start sending multi-channel notifications to your users. Notify helps select the best channel(s) to send notifications based on your customers’ preferences or your business case, whether that be SMS, push, or messaging apps like Facebook Messenger.
Using Notify, you can now:
- Easily add new ways to communicate with customers
- Select the right channel(s) to reach customers on
- Send tons of notifications across multiple channels with one API request
Get Started Notifying
Sending your first notification is simple:
- Configure a Notify Service
- Create a Binding that associates an Address (e.g. phone number, device token, etc.) with a User of yours
- Send a notification to your User
For step by step instructions, check out our quickstart guides.
Pricing is based on the messages that you send and the downstream channels used to deliver notifications to your users. You only pay for what you use. Additionally, to make it as frictionless as possible to start trying out Notify, your first 10,000 delivery attempts or actions every month free.
If you’re planning on sending high volumes, we happily offer volume discounts. Talk to Sales to find out more.
For the last year Notify has been in Developer Preview, the first stage of product development at Twilio. We invited some of the most innovative companies with a fitting use-case to try the product and give us feedback. Based on what we heard, we added new channels like Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), made it easier to segment and notify the right users, and simplified debugging your application. With all these improvements and much more to come, we’re excited to open the beta program to all developers and help build better notification experiences for users everywhere.
We can’t wait to see what you build with multi-channel notifications!