- One-Time Passcode Verification (OTP)
One-Time Passcode Verification (OTP)
- Quick Deploy
This app will show you an example of how to build a one-time passcode (OTP) experience using SMS, voice, or email* with the Twilio Verify API.
This sample uses function templates to quickly create and deploy serverless functions you can use to interface with the Twilio Verify API from your production application. The interface provided shows off available features including channel selection and language preference.
How it works:
- User enters their phone number or email
- App generates an authentication token
- App sends the token via selected channel to the user
- User enters the correct token
- App verifies the token
For more information, check out this blog post on serverless phone verification.
*Note: email channel requires additional configuration, follow the instructions in the docs.
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.