- One-Time Passcode Verification (OTP)
One-Time Passcode Verification (OTP)Twilio
- Host on Twilio
This app will show you an example of how to build a one-time passcode (OTP) experience via SMS or Voice.
How it works:
- User enters their phone number to login
- App generates an authentication token
- App sends the token via SMS or Voice to user’s phone number
- User enters the correct token
- App verifies the token and the user is allowed to complete the login action
Twilio functions is a serverless environment to build and run Twilio applications so you can get to production faster.
Access serverless version of this code on GitHub.View on GitHub
Use this sample code in Twilio Functions UI to deploy on Twilio infrastructure.Read instructions
Install Node JShttps://nodejs.org/en/download
Install Twilio CLILearn more
Install CLI plugins
You need a account SID and auth token to get started.Get a free API key
Download the template and configure
Host on Twilio with this command
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.