Product: Programmable SMS
ERROR - 21717
Brand Registration SID for US A2P Campaign Use Case is Not Registered or Not Valid
The Brand Registration SID you are trying to use to register a new US A2P campaign use case is not registered or the Brand Registration SID is not valid for the given use case.
- The Brand Registration SID passed in the request is not registered.
- The Brand Registration SID passed in the request is not valid for the given use case. Only brands with a STARTER brand_type can create STARTER campaign use cases.
- Verify if the Brand Registration SID has been registered by checking the
statusfield using the Brand API. If the brand has been registered, it will have a status of APPROVED. If this is the case, verify that the Brand Registration SID passed into the request matches the Brand Registration SID that has been registered and retry the request.
- If Brand Registration has an IN_PROGRESS status, registration is in progress. Please wait for it to be in an APPROVED status before moving forward with US A2P campaign use case creation.
- If Brand Registration has a REGISTRATION_FAILED status, you may need to correct your brand request and re-trigger Brand registration.
- Verify the brand_type of the Brand by checking the
brand_typefield using the Brand API. If the brand_type is STARTER, the brand can only be used to create STARTER campaign use cases. If it is a STANDARD brand_type, the brand can be used to create any other type of campaign use case.