Product: Programmable Messaging
The campaign submission has been reviewed and it was rejected because of unverifiable website.
- An invalid URL was provided during the registration process.
- The website associated with the campaign is not functioning or inaccessible.
- Opt-in flow is not found on website provided.
- Lack of proper indication in the campaign description if the registration pertains to a pre-launch website.
- Verify that the provided website(s) are functioning correctly, and accessible. If the website(s) are geographic specific, please indicate this in the campaign description and provide a link to a screenshot.
- If the registration is for a pre-launch website, instead include a publically accessible URL to view a screenshot of the SMS opt-in flow that will appear.
- If opt-in occurs on website, provide the direct link in the Message Flow field.
- If opt-in is collected through a paper form or behind a login, supply a hosted link to an image of the opt-in. If the opt-in occurs on a website, provide the relevant link.
Once you have made a change to address the issue, please resubmit the campaign for review.
Additional help resources