ERROR - 48023
Frontline user conversation limit exceeded
A conversation could not be created because the Conversations user associated to the given Frontline user is a participant in too many conversations.
- The Conversations user associated to the given Frontline user attempted to create a conversation and exceeded the Conversations service’s maximum user conversations limit.
- If you frequently exceed the user conversations limit for the Frontline Conversations service, you may want to consider raising your user conversations limit.
- Read more about Conversations API user conversations limits in our docs.
- In order to request a limit increase, please contact customer support.
- Ask the Frontline user to close or transfer some of their active conversations.
- Delete conversations the user is a participant in.