A conversation could not be created because the requested contact address and Twilio proxy number are already in an active conversation in the same channel.
- Another Frontline user is already engaged in the conversation with the same contact using the same Twilio proxy number.
- A conversation was created with the same contact using the same Twilio proxy number, but a Frontline user was never added to the conversation (i.e. the conversation was never routed to a Frontline user).
- If the conversation has a Frontline user assigned to it, ask the user engaged in the conversation to either close the conversation or transfer it to the user who initiated the new conversation creation.
- If the conversation does not have any Frontline users assigned to it, either close the conversation or add the user who initiated the new conversation creation to the existing conversation.
- If inbound conversations are unintentionally not being routed to a Frontline user, you may want to check your inbound routing configuration for issues. Check out the docs on inbound conversation routing.