WARNING - 94403
Transcriptions: Invalid encryption credentials
Public key credentials to encrypt transcription results are invalid. Twilio will attempt operation again shortly.
- Public key specified in Transcription Settings is not found in Twilio Credentials Storage
- Public key defined in credentials resource is invalid and can’t be used to encrypt transcription files
- Public key defined in credentials resource is expired and can’t be used to encrypt transcription files
- Ensure public key is correct in credentials resource
- Set a different public key that can be used to encrypt transcription results or disable encryption