Product: Programmable SMS
ERROR - 30024
Numeric Sender ID Not Provisioned on Carrier
Provisioning Issue with Carrier You sent a message (message SID: SMXXXXX) to a mobile number in a country that requires Numeric Sender ID pre-registration and provisioning. The Numeric Sender ID is not currently provisioned with the carrier.
- The Numeric Sender ID has not been provisioned by the carrier yet. Typically in this situation you would see >90% failures towards the carrier.
- If this is for US A2P 10DLC and you just registered this number, it could take a brief period of time for all carriers to provision the number to your campaign. Typically you would see all messages towards a single carrier fail, if the code isn't provisioned.
- Your shortcode has not been fully provisioned for production traffic, or the carrier has disabled your shortcode due to cancellation or compliance violations. Typically in this situation you would see >90% failures towards the carrier.
- The destination number has recently ported to a new carrier and the port hasn't completed 100%.
- Your toll-free number has not been fully provisioned for production traffic. *The destination number is not provisioned to receive SMS messages.
- If you believe your Numeric Sender ID should be registered, please collect 3 or more examples of Message SIDs that have the “undelivered” status with error 30024, and then contact our Support team. We can help review the registration status to resolve these errors.