CLI General Usage
Understand the various ways you can configure the Twilio CLI to suit your use case and aid your development process by learning about these topics:
- Enable command autocompletion
- Manage your credentials and accounts with Profiles
- Manage high-level CLI configuration
- Use subaccounts
- Use the CLI in various regions and edge locations
- Speed up local development by redirecting webhooks
- Format CLI output
- Enable logs and debugging
- Expand the CLI's capabilities with plugins
- Understand some limitations of the CLI
- Dive into some examples
Need some help?
We all do sometimes; code is hard. Get help now from our support team, or lean on the wisdom of the crowd by visiting Twilio's Stack Overflow Collective or browsing the Twilio tag on Stack Overflow.