Product: Programmable SMS
ERROR - 63027
Template does not exist for a language and locale
### Template does not exist for a language and locale
- Template does not exist for a language and locale
- Template is being sent using the wrong parameters. Content API templates must be sent with a Content Template sid starting with HX and include a Messaging Service. Templates created using the Legacy System through Templates API or the WA Templates Console UI must be sent with a body string.
- Their requested body does not match an approved template.
- Double check your body string parameter to make sure it matches exactly with the approved template. New lines or blank characters may cause an issue.
- If the template was created with Content API or Content Editor. Validate that you are sending templates with the right parameters.