Twilio Client allows you to:
- Make calls from the browser
- Receive calls in the browser
- Make calls between two browsers
With Twilio Client, your browser is a now a phone! Make calls from your
browser to any phone with just the click of a button.
Did we mention that your browser is a phone? Not only can you make calls
from the browser, but you can receive them too!
Don’t have a phone? Never fear, you can even make calls from browser to
browser. With Twilio Client, who needs a phone?
- A browser that supports Twilio Client. Check
http://clientsupport.twilio.com to see if
your browser is compatible.
- A Twilio Account SID and Auth Token to initiate calls from the browser.
You will find these under your Account Dashboard. If you don't
have an account, you can always use a free trial account.
- A Web server to run the example code.
- The PHP Twilio helper library.
Next: Hello Monkey Client »