Extended Call Duration
Twilio extended the maximum call duration on Elastic SIP Trunking calls from 4 hours to 24 hours. This allows the business to have extended conversations that last longer than 4 hours.
In order to enable 24 hour call duration, log into your Twilio Console.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, under Develop, click on Voice > Settings > General.
- Scroll down to "24-Hour Maximum Call Duration" and click on the Disabled button/switch. (The button/switch text should now say Enabled.)
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen. Your maximum call duration has now been increased to 24 hours, effective immediately.
- If the 24-Hour Maximum Call Duration switch is Disabled, the time limit is four hours.
- Trial accounts will still be limited to a maximum call length of 10 minutes, no matter how this setting is configured.
Need some help?
We all do sometimes; code is hard. Get help now from our support team, or lean on the wisdom of the crowd by visiting Twilio's Stack Overflow Collective or browsing the Twilio tag on Stack Overflow.