The Twilio API for WhatsApp is the quickest way to add two-way messaging on WhatsApp into your web application. With the same Twilio API you use for SMS, you can easily add WhatsApp capabilities to your application by changing just two lines of code.
If you're feeling overwhelmed by the possibilities now that WhatsApp is finally programmable, worry no more! To get you started, we've created these tutorials for common use cases that are well-suited for WhatsApp.
Our Twilio API for WhatsApp Tutorials and Guides show you how to use WhatsApp to power common messaging use cases. Tutorials have code samples in six languages to help you get building faster, with the tools you already use.
- Sending and receiving media messages in WhatsApp
- Send WhatsApp Notification Messages with Templates
- Using WhatsApp Business Accounts with Twilio
- Connect your Twilio Number to your WhatsApp Business Profile
- Using WhatsApp with Twilio Conversations
- Formatting, location, and other rich messaging features in WhatsApp messaging
Just how easy is it to send messages via WhatsApp and the Twilio API? Once you're set up, here's how you'll send messages for 6 web languages and cURL. If you're looking for an even quicker and easier way to send your first WhatsApp message, check out our quickstarts!