We have put together code examples you can use to get your application development started with Twilio Runtime. These examples illustrate fundamentals and best practices that will help you get the most out of your Functions, and cover some of the most common use cases for Functions.
We hope you can learn from and use these samples as inspiration to support your business use case(s), and to build something incredible.
- Enabling CORS between Flex Plugins and Functions
- Validate Webhook requests from SendGrid
- Protect your Function with Basic Auth
- Protect your Function with JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Use Twilio Sync to manage real-time data in your applications
- Add delay
- Use Twilio Lookup to determine carrier and phone number type (mobile, landline, VOIP)
- Time of day routing
- Normalize a telephone number
- Prevent blocked numbers from calling your application
- Display the version of Node and Twilio Helper Library in your Function