Wish your users could get in touch as easily as they can surf to your site?
Click-to-call converts your website's users into engaged customers by creating an easy way for your customers to contact your sales and support teams right on your website. Here’s how it works at a high level:
- A website visitor submits a web form with a phone number.
- Your web application receives the submission and initiates an HTTP request to Twilio asking to initiate an outbound call.
- Twilio receives the request and initiates a call to the user's phone number.
- The user picks up the call.
- After the call connects, we use TwiML to connect the user to our sales or support teams.
Find your language and framework of choice below to get to the source code in your language and follow step-by-step instructions to learn how to build click-to-call into your web application.
- C# & ASP.NET MVC
- Java & Servlets
- Java & Spring
- Node.js & Express
- PHP & Laravel
- Python & Flask
- Ruby & Rails
Using a simple form on your web page, your users will be able to input a phone number and receive a phone call connecting to any destination phone number you like - the sales representative for that territory, your support call center, or an after-hours voicemail.