Flex Insights is a feature of Twilio Flex that is available when you sign up for a paid Flex plan. You can find more details on enablement here. Flex Insights receives all the events that are generated by your TaskRouter Workspace. While we populate many Insights data fields directly with values coming from TaskRouter, you can customize Insights with other data fields of your choice. The best way to get started with customization is to take a look at the way Task attributes are consumed by Insights when you enhance your WFO integration.
- Custom Metric and KPI Definition: Define your own custom metrics and KPIs and customize existing metrics and KPIs to fit your business.
- Custom Report Builder: Quickly create custom reports and dashboards through an easy-to-use report builder.
- Email-Based Alerting on Metrics: Define custom alerting thresholds on any metric and receive emails when that threshold is exceeded.
- Pre-Built Reports and Dashboards: Analyse the performance of your contact center through powerful built-in reports.
- Report and Dashboard Exports: Export dashboards and reports as an Excel File, CSV, PNG Image or PDF.
- Report Export API: Load your analyzed interaction data into your data warehouse through our REST API.
- Reporting on Custom Interaction Data: Add context to, improve the richness of, and slice & dice your data by using custom attributes attached to an interaction.
- Scheduled Dashboard and Report Emails: Schedule emails of Reports and Dashboards on a defined interval.
- Call Comments: Provide freeform comments and feedback on conversations to improve agent performance.
- Conversation Player: Play back voice conversations, with annotations for agent scoring.
- Quality Evaluation Questionnaires: Evaluate the quality of calls using customisable evaluation questionnaires.
- Questionnaire Builder: Create quality evaluation questionnaires for call scoring with an easy-to-use creation tool.
You can access Insights reporting directly from Flex by clicking on the Analytics icon (flex.twilio.com/analytics/). More advanced analytical users can access the Analytics Portal analytics.ytica.com, which provides extended analytical features.
It typically takes a few minutes to enable Flex Insights. You can check readiness status at the https://www.twilio.com/console/flex/wfo page. Once Insights is ready you should see:
The next step, following Insights activation, is to make sure you log out and log back into Flex to enable your user access to Insights. Read more on WFO User Access here.
Out of the box, Flex Insights captures and reports a number of metrics including abandoned conversations, handled conversations, queue time, and more. We're updating the list of built-in dashboards, reports, and metrics with each release. Please check the Release Notes document to find the most recent version of the document.
Flex Insights consumes TaskRouter events data. This means you need to pass custom data via task attribute updates. Learn how this can be done in this article. Users can add custom task and worker attributes to collect the right data for their reporting needs. You can set up to five Custom Conversation Measures (numeric values) and up to seven Custom Conversation Attributes (text values) to hold custom conversation data. Before passing value through a custom field, ensure there is not already an existing attribute or measure in the Analytics Data Model that satisfies your requirement.
Yes. Flex Insights supports multi-segmented conversations containing cold transfers. It's possible to see customer contact from entering the queue all the way through the end of the last call segment with an agent.
Data from individual Twilio Accounts are isolated and can not be merged. If you are planning to switch to another account SID please plan and coordinate ahead of time with Twilio Technical Support, to ensure a new Insights instance is built for the new account in order to not lose data during the transition.
Yes. You can drill down into individual conversations and have them opened in Player. In order to play a conversation's recording, the recording file URL must be passed as a task attribute to Flex Insights. Please see this article for the details.
Our Analytics Data Model is ready for multiple communication channels, including chat and email.
The default data refresh frequency is every 60 minutes, at the top of the hour.
You can check this information via the Analytics Portal by navigating to Data -> Datasets. The Upload Time column indicates the timestamp of the latest data upload. Please note that a data refresh will only happen if new events were generated since the last upload.
The Editor analytical role is required to access this tab.
Flex Insights provides a historical view of conversations, enabling customers to aggregate data at different levels, identify short and long-term trends, and better understand the overall picture of contact center performance. As opposed to operational reporting, Insights is providing analytical insights for process and workflow streamlining in the contact center.
Flex Insights data retention is 24 months.
Please contact the Flex Insights Support Team at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist with your inquiries.