- Broadcast SMS with Verified Sign up
Broadcast SMS with Verified Sign up
- Quick Deploy
From ticket releases to product restocks, appointment availability to breaking news, SMS notifications and broadcasts are a handy tool to keep your customers engaged about the things they care about.
This tool allows users to sign up for SMS notifications with an easy form. Users are verified with Twilio's Verify API to both decrease fraud and ensure that you're sending messages to people who want to see them. The application optionally supports tags, so you can segment notifications to different groups of people.
Pre-requisites to deploying the broadcast notification app
The Broadcast Admin number is the number of the person who can approve broadcast messages in E.164 format. The admin will receive an SMS one time passcode when you attempt to send a broadcast message to subscribers.
Before deploying the app, go to your Twilio console and create:
Then paste the Service SIDs into the form below.
After you deploy the app, follow the instructions on the main page, also listed here, to finish setup:
- Buy a Twilio Phone number (or use an existing phone number).
- Create a Messaging Service in the Twilio Console and select "not listed here" as the use case.
- Add your Twilio Phone number as a sender to your messaging service.
- Select your Notify Service in the Twilio Console.
- In the Notify Service configuration tab, select your Messaging Service under the "Messaging Service SID" drop down and save.
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.