Always access the latest documentation, which is hosted on the Twilio CDN.
If you are interested in Mac Catalyst support, please contact support to get hands-on experience with it.
- Fixed reconnection after restoring application from background. The issue was introduced in 1.2.0 and users are highly encouraged to upgrade to this version to avoid gettting disconnection problems.
- Added possibility to set dispatch queue to get reports not from main queue, but from selected one.
- Added support of XCFramework with arm64 simulator.
- Added support for SPM.
- Removed support of Carthage until it supports binary XCFrameworks.
- Fixed an issue when connection could be not established after returning from background.
- The SDK now supports HTTP proxy. Proxy could be enabled by using a new flag
useProxypassed to client properties on a client creation. Settings read from the system configuration.
- Added ability to defer certificates check to the OS (disable pinning) using new flag
deferCertificateTrustToPlatformpassed to client properties on a client creation.
- Fixed a bug when
conversationDeleteddoesn't come when Participant removed by other user.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to client synchronisation stuck.
- Fixed a crash on accessing
participantWithIdentityfrom multiple threads.
- Added support for detailed delivery receipts. See
First public release for the new Conversations product.