This Twilio product is currently available as a beta release. Some features are not yet implemented and others may be changed before the product is declared as Generally Available. Beta products are not covered by a Twilio SLA.
See this article for more information on beta product support.
Twilio for Salesforce is a managed package for Salesforce that brings programmable communications to your Salesforce environment.
Using Twilio for Salesforce, you can:
- Send automated, customized SMS messages from Process Builder (Learn more)
- Send customized SMS messages to Leads and Contacts associated with a Campaign (Learn more)
- Message one on one with Contacts from their Salesforce record page (Learn more)
- Interact with the Twilio REST API using a flexible Apex library (Learn more)
Twilio for Salesforce is priced at $15 per seat per month and currently offers a free 30 day, 30 seat trial. Licenses do not expire in Sandbox environments. If you wish to upgrade from a trial license, contact our sales team for assistance.
Ready to get started? Visit our installation and setup guide.
Once you have the package installed and Salesforce and Twilio integrated, you're ready to customize your setup. These tutorials and guides will explain in detail, with pictures and explanations, what you need to do to enable common features and expand functionality in Salesforce.
- Enable One to One Messaging in Salesforce
- Set up a SMS Inbox Integration
- Send Bulk SMS to Members of a Campaign
- Send SMS from Process Builder
- Push Messages and Message Status Updates to Salesforce
- Use Personal Phone Numbers with Salesforce Contacts
- Forward Incoming Phone Calls to Salesforce Managed Numbers
- Create Chatter Notifications on Incoming SMS
Need to use other Twilio products than Messaging? Want to integrate with the Salesforce 1 Mobile application? We've got you covered with these quick guides.
Have ideas on what we should be building next?
Request access to our Trailblazer Community, and we'll admit users of Twilio for Salesforce right away.