Super SIM is a global cellular connectivity platform to connect your IoT devices around the world. With a Super SIM in your device you'll be able to connect to the most comprehensive list of Tier 1 global networks via one SIM. Powered by Twilio’s own cloud-scale mobile core, you have the freedom to choose your networks, so you can optimize for coverage, performance, and price. Use highly available APIs to program your connectivity operations, from changing SIM status and tracking data consumption, to sending machine-to-machine messages to devices.
To use Super SIM, there is a one-time fee for SIM hardware, a monthly subscription fee for active Super SIMS, and usage that is charged on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- One-time SIM fee - SIM hardware starts at $3. You can order multi-size (2FF/3FF/4FF) SIM cards from the Console. Solderable embedded SIMs (MFF2) are also available if you talk to sales.
- Active SIM Subscription Fee - Starting at $2 per
activeSuper SIM per month. You can update a Super SIM to
inactiveat any time to stop this recurring fee if you don't need to use your Super SIM. You can reactivate at any time. Learn more about Super SIM statuses.
- Data Usage - Starting at $0.10 / MB. Data usage is billed on a pay-as-you-go basis. Data usage is billed per byte - no rounding or breakage.
- SMS Commands - Starting at $0.05 / SMS Command from your device. $0.01 / SMS Command to your device. Use Commands to send machine-to-machine SMS to and from your devices.
To build with Super SIM you'll use the following API resources.
- Sims - Digital represenation of a physical Super SIM.
- Fleets - Control a group of Super SIMs. Settings on your Fleet are applied to all of the Sim resources assigned to them. Control how hundreds or thousands or your Super SIMs connect through Fleets.
- Networks - Represents a cellular network that your Super SIMs can connect to. You'll be able to pick and choose which cellular networks you want your Super SIMs to be able to connect to.
- Network Access Profiles - Take control of your connectivity. Each Network Access Profile contains the list of Networks you want your Super SIMs to be able to connect to. You can change the list of Networks your Super SIMs can conect to at any time. Learn more about Network Access Profiles.
- Commands - Send machine-to-machine SMS to or from your devices.
- UsageRecords - See how much data your Super SIMs used over time.
See how get started with the Super SIM API. Helper libraries are available for popular programming languages to help you quickly integrate Super SIM into your applications.