Upgrade Flex Plugins CLI
The Flex Plugins CLI can be upgraded using the Twilio CLI. Your first step is keeping the Twilio CLI up-to-date. Details are available in the CLI Quickstart Guide. The Twilio CLI will always report if a new version is available when you are executing
Upgrading the Flex Plugin CLI
The Flex Plugin CLI can be updated using the original
install command used when setting up your development environment.
1. Identify the latest available version of the Flex Plugin CLI.
$ npm show @twilio-labs/plugin-flex 4.8.0
2. Check the version of the Flex Plugins CLI currently installed on your local environment.
$ twilio plugins @twilio-labs/plugin-flex 1.0.0
3. Upgrade to the latest version available.
$ twilio plugins:install @twilio-labs/plugin-flex
Upgrading your plugins
Upgrading the Plugins CLI will not affect any of your existing plugins. Make sure to follow our guide for updating your plugins and keeping everything up-to-date.
- Migrate pre-existing plugins to use the latest Flex Plugins CLI
- Check our Reference Guide to get more details on the Flex Plugins CLI
Need some help?
We all do sometimes; code is hard. Get help now from our support team, or lean on the wisdom of the crowd by visiting Twilio's Stack Overflow Collective or browsing the Twilio tag on Stack Overflow.