Twilio Flex is a digital engagement center for Sales and Service that gives developers complete control over the customer experience with the speed and flexibility of the cloud. This documentation provides reference materials and learning resources to equip people who primarily use code to customize a Flex instance. The Administrator Guide and End User Guides provide additional resources for learning how to configure and use Flex.
- Add channels – see Voice and Conversations (requires Flex UI 2.x) for configuration options
- Create engagement workflow and intelligent routing
- Gain operational insight by providing stakeholders with pre-built dashboards for various customer-agent interactions, setting up email-based alerting, and scheduling report delivery via email.
- Integrate Flex with your IdP (Identity Provider) and manage user authentication
- Securely embed Flex in your application
Ready to go deeper with Flex?