Documentação do desenvolvedor do Flex
Twilio Flex is a digital engagement center for Sales and Service that gives developers complete control over the customer experience with the speed and flexibility of the cloud. This documentation provides reference materials and learning resources to equip people who primarily use code to customize a Flex instance. The Administrator Guide and End User Guides provide additional resources for learning how to configure and use Flex.
To start writing code, check out a quickstart or dive into TwilioQuest, where you'll explore the Academy of Contact Center Arts and learn the basics of Flex, including updating the default UI, adding SMS, voice, and chat channels, and creating a custom plugin for your Flex instance.
Utilização do Flex
Out of the box, Flex provides a range of user interfaces for your agents and your customers, a visual flow builder, and pre-built routing logic that can be customized. With Flex, you can:
- Add channels – see Voice and Conversations (requires Flex UI 2.x) for configuration options
- Create engagement workflow and intelligent routing
- Gain operational insight by providing stakeholders with pre-built dashboards for various customer-agent interactions, setting up email-based alerting, and scheduling report delivery via email.
- Integrate Flex with your IdP (Identity Provider) and manage user authentication
- Securely embed Flex in your application
Dê um passo à frente
Deseja se aprofundar no Flex?
- Learn how to update the Flex UI programmatically or dive into the Flex UI Reference documentation
- Explore how to build custom Flex plugins
- Learn how to set up and administer Flex
- Learn how to use Flex with the End User Guides
Precisa de ajuda?
Às vezes, todos nós precisamos; a programação é difícil. Receba ajuda agora da nossa equipe de suporte, ou confie na sabedoria da multidão navegando pelo Stack Overflow Collective da Twilio ou buscando a tag Twilio no Stack Overflow.