How to Set Up Conversations for Flex
Learn how to set up Conversations in your Twilio Flex application!
- First off, get a quick intro to Flex Conversations
- See the prerequisites for using Flex Conversations
- Learn about the Service and Conversation roles created by the Flex Conversation Service
- Migrate your Flex addresses from Legacy Messaging to Conversations
- Learn about address management (previously called Flex Flows) with Flex Conversations
- See how to manage addresses for SMS, WhatsApp and Chat
- [Advanced and Optional] See how you can configure with a Messaging Service
- Learn how to work with Application-to-Person SMS traffic in the US
- If needed, see the steps you can take to downgrade to Flex UI 1.x and Legacy Messaging
Need some help?
We all do sometimes; code is hard. Get help now from our support team, or lean on the wisdom of the crowd by visiting Twilio's Stack Overflow Collective or browsing the Twilio tag on Stack Overflow.