- <Connect><Autopilot> connects a call to Autopilot
- <Connect><Room> connects a call to a Programmable Video Room
- <Connect><Stream> starts a bi-directional MediaStream
- <Connect><VirtualAgent> connects a call to a Dialogflow VirtualAgent
- <Connect><Conversation> can create Frontline Conversations and connect a call to another participant in a Frontline Conversation
The nouns that you can nest inside of
<Connect> are listed in the table below. Click on a TwiML noun to see its docs page and how to use the noun with <Connect>.
Describes an Autopilot assistant. Connects the active caller to an Autopilot assistant.
See the Autopilot documentation for a walkthrough of how to use Autopilot to build intelligent assistants and conversational IVRs.
A nested XML element that describes a Programmable Video Room to connect to with some attributes.
Begins a bi-directional MediaStream for the active call.
Connects a Programmable Voice call to a Dialogflow Essentials (ES) agent.
Connects a Frontline worker and Frontline customer. Can also handle creating new Frontline Conversations.