For general information on the Trust Hub API, go to the Trust Hub API Docs.
This page walks Direct Customers using subaccounts through creating a SHAKEN/STIR Trust Product with the Trust Hub REST API.
Not a Direct Customer using subaccounts? Find the appropriate onboarding instructions below:
1. Create a Primary Business Profile in your Parent Account in the Console's Trust Hub and submit for vetting.
- In your Console, navigate to Trust Hub --> Customer Profiles to create your profile.
- You will only need to do this one time.
- For more information on Business Profiles and vetting, go to the Trust Hub Docs.
- This is required before you can add a phone number to your SHAKEN/STIR Trust Product.
- You'll need your Business Profile's SID
- To find your Business Profile SID in the Console, navigate to Trust Hub --> Customer Profiles --> View Profile Details.
- If you'd prefer to use the Trust Hub API to do this, see the Additional API Calls section.
- Business Profile SIDs start with "BU".
- You'll also need your Phone Number SID(s) from your subaccount(s).
- To find your Phone Number SIDs in the Console, first navigate to your subaccount (Settings --> Subaccounts --> View Subaccount), then go to Phone Numbers, and click on the phone number.
- To find your Phone Number SIDs via API (you'll need your Subaccount SID(s), which can be found in the Console or via API), see the Additional API Calls Section.
- Phone Number SIDs begin with "PN".
- In the API Call below, don't change the
ChannelEndpointType. It needs to be
phone-numberto add a phone number to your Business Profile.
- Note: Do not change the policy_sid from the example below.
- The response will contain the SID for your Trust Product. You'll need this for the next step.
- You'll need your Trust Product's SID. This was returned by the previous API call.
- You'll need your Business Profile's SID.
- To retrieve these SIDs via the API, see the Additional API Calls section below. You can also find them in the Console under Trust Hub.
- You'll need the Phone Number SID(s) you assigned to your Business Profile earlier. (Note: Only those phone numbers already assigned to your Primary Business Profile are eligible)
- You'll need your Trust Product SID used earlier.
- Don't change the
- You can complete this step before or after submitting your SHAKEN/STIR Trust Product for vetting
- To check your Business Profile's phone numbers via API, see the Additional API Calls section below.
- Once it reaches Twilio-Approved status, you will be able to sign outbound calls with “A” level attestation.