The Trust Hub REST API is in Private Beta.
For general information on the Trust Hub API, go to the Trust Hub API Docs.
This page walks Direct Customers using subaccounts through creating a SHAKEN/STIR Trust Product with the Trust Hub REST API.
Not a Direct Customer using subaccounts? Find the appropriate onboarding instructions below:
1. Create a Primary Business Profile in your Parent Account in the Console's Trust Hub and submit for vetting.
- In your Console, navigate to Trust Hub --> Customer Profiles to create your profile.
- You will only need to do this one time.
- For more information on Business Profiles and vetting, go to the Trust Hub Docs.
- This is required before you can add a phone number to your SHAKEN/STIR Trust Product.
- You'll need your Business Profile's SID
- To find your Business Profile SID in the Console, navigate to Trust Hub --> Customer Profiles --> View Profile Details.
- If you'd prefer to use the Trust Hub API to do this, see the Additional API Calls section.
- Business Profile SIDs start with "BU".
- You'll also need your Phone Number SID(s) from your subaccount(s).
- To find your Phone Number SIDs in the Console, first navigate to your subaccount (Settings --> Subaccounts --> View Subaccount), then go to Phone Numbers, and click on the phone number.
- To find your Phone Number SIDs via API (you'll need your Subaccount SID(s), which can be found in the Console or via API), see the Additional API Calls Section.
- Phone Number SIDs begin with "PN".
- In the API Call below, don't change the
ChannelEndpointType. It needs to be
phone-numberto add a phone number to your Business Profile.
- Note: Do not change the policy_sid from the example below.
- The response will contain the SID for your Trust Product. You'll need this for the next step.
- You'll need your Trust Product's SID. This was returned by the previous API call.
- You'll need your Business Profile's SID.
- To retrieve these SIDs via the API, see the Additional API Calls section below. You can also find them in the Console under Trust Hub.
- You'll need the Phone Number SID(s) you assigned to your Business Profile earlier. (Note: Only those phone numbers already assigned to your Primary Business Profile are eligible)
- You'll need your Buisness Profile SID used earlier. It starts with "BU".
- Don't change the
- You can complete this step before or after submitting your SHAKEN/STIR Trust Product for vetting
- To check your Business Profile's phone numbers via API, see the Additional API Calls section below.
- Once it reaches Twilio-Approved status, you will be able to sign outbound calls with “A” level attestation.