The launch celebration of Tutorials from Twilio continues as the Twilio developer evangelists take you through building their favorites live on Twitch. Join us all week long as we use these amazing new tutorials to equip you with the knowledge you need to add chat to an existing iOS mobile app, implement two-factor authentication in a Rails application, make phone calls from a browser using Python and Django and much more.
Find the schedule of the weeks streams below and we hope you join Team Twilio on Twitch.
Tuesday, March 22nd, 9:30am – 11:30am EDT
Greg Baugues – @gregbaugues
Adding Two Factor Authentication to a Laravel App with Authy
Tuesday, March 22nd, 10:30am – 12:30pm EDT (Archived video here)
Phil Nash – @phil_nash
Two Factor Authentication (2FA) in Ruby on Rails Apps
Wednesday, March 23rd, 9am-12pm EDT
Brent Schooley – @BrentSchooley
Building a chat app with Swift using Twilio IP Messaging
- Twilio Connect Python Quickstart
- Retrieve Call Logs with Python
- How to Receive and Respond to a Text Message with Python, Flask and Twilio
- Building A Twilio Endpoint Load Tester with Python, Go and A Developer’s Empathy
- Announcing New Official Twilio Helper Libraries for PHP, Ruby, Python, .NET and Java