Embed audio conferencing into web and mobile apps
Fully‑programmable and easy to integrate, conferences intelligently route through the closest of seven geographic regions.
- Start and stop logicUse the presence of moderator to start and stop
- Call whisperProvide details before participants enter
- MultilingualGreet callers in a choice of 26 dialects
- Custom background audioPlay waiting music or a recorded message
- Dial‑outAutomatically dial participants
- Audio recordingRecord and store calls and interactions
- REST APIQuery live and historical conferences
- Local numbersLocal & toll‑free numbers in over 100 countries
- Large conferencesSupport conferences of up to 250 participants
- Agent whisperCoach agents using a private audio channel
- Outbound conference call APIConnect an outbound call to a conference
Integrate a fully‑programmable conference
Use any preferred programming language to integrate conferences into existing applications. Embed anything from simple audio bridging to large moderated, multi‑user conferences.
Implement specific branding like hold music and multi‑lingual text‑to‑speech greetings. Create easily tailored tracking and analysis of participant information.
Set up recording and dynamic moderator functions. Limit who can speak, and dictate the start and end of the conference.
Global scale with exceptional quality
Eliminate frustrating crosstalk and keep traffic local whenever possible for natural, real time dialog.
Let everyone join in with global voice conferences of up to 250 people.
Maintain participant connectivity with a redundant infrastructure built across twenty‑eight global data centers across seven geographic regions.
Dial‑ein made easy
Many ways to join
Support for both IP and carrier‑connected devices. Accessibility for VoIP app, IP phone, mobile phone, or landline.
Local and toll‑free phone numbers
Give participants familiar, inexpensive ways to join with millions of phone number options, over fifty countries.
Require a passcode or automatically start a conference when at least two participants join to streamline the sign‑in process.