Learn how leading companies are communicating with their customers at scale.
Twilio’s omnichannel platform lets you send messages to thousands in an instant. Choose the channels your customers prefer to send updates, alerts, and notifications.
- Best practices for communicating across channels like SMS, Voice, Whatsapp, and more
- A guide to alerts and notifications during a global pandemic
- Email best practices for customer communications during COVID-19
- Send one-to-many alerts with the ability to respond to inbound messages
- How to reliably reach people at scale with mass alerts
- 2020 Guide to Customer Messaging
Tutorials & Templates
- Build an SMS alert system with Google Sheets and Twilio
- Create an SMS dashboard in Java with Spring Boot
- Create a notification System using Twilio CLI, Twilio Voice, and SMS
- Validate phone numbers using Twilio Lookup API
- Confirm SMS Message Delivery with Node.js and Twilio
- Deliver voice notifications over the phone with Twilio Programmable Voice
- Learn how Noggin embedded email, SMS, and voice into their apps to keep companies in contact with customers.
- Using Twilio, TextRequest lets businesses text customers one-to-one or one-to-many, all from a single dashboard.
- Discover how PagerDuty built a Twilio-powered IT-alert notification system that keeps teams in the loop.
- Subtext built a group messaging platform to let users communicate securely and at scale using Twilio SMS
Twilio was the most developer-friendly platform. They had the easiest API to use, and we felt Twilio would emerge as the leader in the messaging API space over the long run. We also knew we wanted a partner who already had a super network with carriers that we could leverage.”
Co-founder & CTO