Celebrating developers using their talent to fuel the future of communications one line of code at at time.Apply or nominate a Champion
How Twilio Champions make a difference
Twilio Champions build better communities knowing that every developer’s environment is different.
Champions inspire others by doing their thing with confidence. They merge diverse branches of people, educate new developers, and build new projects that push communications forward.
Twilio Champions not only make the most of the Twilio platform, they make it their own.
What makes a Twilio Champion?
To be accepted into the Champions program, you must demonstrate the following:
- Show expertise in your area of focus, and a drive to share that knowledge.
- Use your empathy to push your developer community’s projects forward — even when there’s no roadmap.
- Demonstrate commitment to the software and tools you use to build things with Twilio.
- Take care to reinvest your skills into your community, whether that’s in-person or online.
- Try to be approachable, so others feel comfortable asking for help becoming the developer they aim to be.
The perks of being a Champion
Once you’re accepted as a Twilio Champion, you’ll join a community of fellow developers with exclusive access to Twilio engineers, SIGNAL tickets, and more. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to a private Twilio Champions Slack channel.
- An invitation to our Champions-only Summit, August 4th in San Francisco, CA.
- A free ticket to SIGNAL 2019* - August 6th and 7th in San Francisco, CA.
* Travel and lodging expenses not included in free ticket.
- Chloe Condon
- Akshaya Dinesh
- Matt Auerbach
- Peter Mbanugo
- Marco David Martinez
- April Speight
- Clement Sauvage
- Luce Carter