Additions and changes to the Twilio platform
We're excited to announce that the Twilio Node Helper Library major version 4.x is now available! We've made sure that upgrading to this version is as smooth as possible.
- Migrated source code to TypeScript for a more robust development experience.
- Reduced bundle size by 31% by removing large dependencies, improving performance and reducing memory usage.
- Enabled lazy loading by default for better performance and memory usage.
- Adopted OpenAPI specification.
- Made code generation tool open source for easier SDK contributions.
Note: Currently 4.x is not compatible with Twilio Functions.
If you're curious about the changes, be sure to check out our Upgrade Guide for all the details and instructions on how to upgrade.