Over the past few years, online fraud has exploded from a minor nuisance to the single biggest headache facing businesses today. From the creation of bot-generated accounts to costly takeovers of high-value customers to identity hijacking during the account recovery process, cybercriminals continue to exploit every gap in the security of online accounts.
In this webinar, we’ll look at:
- How fraud is typically committed
- What identity proofing methods businesses are using today
- How phone-number verification can help fight fraud without harming customer experience
- Best practices for collecting and using phone numbers for identity proofing
- Using 2FA to lock fraud out along the entire customer journey