Our event plans have changed since this post. Please see here for current updates.
Like many of you, we’ve been monitoring the news about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), and in an abundance of caution for our customers, employees, and partners, we have decided to cancel our customer events and involvement in third party industry events for the month of March.
This action is taken in an abundance of caution for the protection of our community. The canceled events include all of our Twilio Engage + Superclass events, Twilio Talks, Twilio After Hours, and other customer and third-party events.
We regret the inconvenience and are sensitive to the various travel commitments and arrangements that have been made, but this decision is in the best interests of our staff and the broader community at a time of heightened health concerns.
Impacted Twilio events include:
- Twilio Talks Omaha - March 4
- Twilio Engage + Superclass Denver - March 5
- Twilio Engage + Superclass Philadelphia - March 10
- Twilio After Hours Denver - March 11
- BuildHer: Twilio London - March 12
- Twilio Engage + Superclass Minneapolis - March 12
- Twilio Engage + Superclass Seattle - March 12
- Twilio Talks Fort Lauderdale - March 12
- Twilio Talks Indianapolis - March 18
- Twilio After Hours Bogota - March 25
- Twilio Talks Zurich - March 31
- Twilio Talks Chicago - March 31
Twilio will not be participating in any third party industry events in the month of March, including:
- CCW Berlin- March 2-4
- CDM Summit NYC - March 3
- Athena Hacks - March 7
- EMEA NL Emerce- March 12
- SXSW - March 13-20
- ReThink Austin - March 14
- Startup Sunday - March 15
- Emberconf - March 16
- CDM Summit Minneapolis - March 18
- Call & Contact Centre Expo London - March 18-19
- New Orleans Entrepreneur Week - March 23-27
- CityJS - March 27
- LA Hacks - March 27-29
Furthermore, we have also canceled our participation in Enterprise Connect, March 30-April 2, which was to be held in Orlando. Lastly, we have decided to postpone this year’s SIGNAL event, originally scheduled for May 20-21, 2020 in San Francisco. Instead, SIGNAL is now scheduled for September 30th - October 1st, 2020 at Moscone West in San Francisco.
We will continue to monitor the situation with updates provided by the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control and may modify our schedule based on developments with COVID-19.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.