Upcoming Events Twilio Will Be Speaking At
Time to read: 2 minutes
We have a bevy of events coming up so I wanted to highlight some of the talks and sessions some of the Twilio team will be facilitating in the near future.
MIX is Microsoft’s big web-focused conference happening this April. This year they’re holding open call for sessions for which you can vote for your favorites to be accepted to present at the conference. I (John Sheehan) submitted four talks and one was accepted for the final voting round. Even if you’re not attending the event, video of the talks will be recorded and available for free download.
I’ll be visiting Montana April 6-7 to visit with some customers and speak at two user groups. On the 6th I’ll be in Bozeman. Final details have yet to be worked out, but you can get updates on the Meetup page. On the 7th I’ll be in Missoula for another talk. I’ll be talking Twilio, REST in .NET and maybe a little WebMatrix on both nights. If you’re in Montana, I’d love to meet you at either event!
- What is Peer 2 Peer University and the School of Webcraft?
- What is Mozilla Drumbeat, and why should I care?
- What happened in the free, open enrollment, online course ‘Mashing Up the Open Web?’
- How will the Peer 2 Peer University and School of Webcraft change assessment and accreditation?
- Why should I care about the Peer 2 Peer University School of Webcraft? Now that I care, how do I get involved?
From APIs to SDKs to sample apps
API reference documentation, SDKs, helper libraries, quickstarts, and tutorials for your language and platform.
The latest ebooks, industry reports, and webinars
Learn from customer engagement experts to improve your own communication.
Twilio's developer community hub
Best practices, code samples, and inspiration to build communications and digital engagement experiences.