It is time to get GIF ready for SIGNAL! The countdown is on for the event of the year for our customers and developers, and we can’t wait to have you with us, October 17 & 18, in San Francisco.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect at SIGNAL in the best possible form, GIFS!
1. NEW APIs. Learn about the latest products we’re launching to help you build the future of communication. We’re excited to share some BIG updates!
2. Incredible speakers and keynotes. We’ve got speakers from Lyft, Stripe, the creators of Westworld, Spirit Airlines, TechCrunch, Google, Uber and more! See the full line up here.
3. Over 120 breakout sessions hosted by Twilio experts and renowned members of the community on areas including mobile, security, machine learning & AI, IoT and serverless infrastructure. Check our all of the breakout sessions here.
4. Supercharge your experience and join us the day before for Superclass, a full day of live, self-directed training for developers who want to level up their Twilio skills. Learn more.
5. Two days filled with opportunities to network with your peers. Make the connections that inspire innovation throughout the year.
6. Start with a bang and end with a $BASH. Take in 10 immersive rooms, getting closer with your Twilio community with every door you open. See more.
7. A special guest appearance from Tony Hawk. Yes, you read that right. Legendary skateboarder Tony Hawk will be shredding his way in for a guest appearance.
8. OKGO closing out the night at $BASH. Grammy Award winning rockers OKGO will join us to close out the night at $BASH with an unforgettable concert experience.
Three things you can do to avoid #FOMO:
1 - Register now. It’s not too late to join us, we still have seat for you! Need help justifying your trip? We’ve got you covered.
2 - Get a keynote pass. Can’t make it for the entire time? Take advantage of our free keynote only pass.
3 - Join us online. We’ll be streaming some of our keynotes online and come join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #SIGNALConf.
We can’t wait to see you at SIGNAL!