We’re excited to announce three new Twilio Editions that expand the availability of our enterprise-scale features to more customers: Security Edition, Data Edition, and Administration Edition.
These new Editions offer tailored feature subsets that address key enterprise requirements for scale, like user administration, data and analytics controls, and security and compliance.
Since we launched Editions in 2016, customers have loved the advanced features that enable increased visibility and control over their Twilio account. As part of Twilio’s mission to fuel the future of communications, we know some businesses need specific controls to satisfy complex requirements. These new Editions solve those needs.
The new Editions are the following:
Additional security controls to meet your regulatory and compliance requirements, including:
- Message Redaction
- Remove the message body or the last four digits of a contact phone number from Twilio logs.
- Audit Events
- Create alerts of changes to your Twilio organization configuration.
- Static Proxy
- Use a predictable set of IP addresses that can be added to an on-prem firewall or security device.
- Public Key Client Validation
- Add an additional layer of security by using a public/private key pair for data transmission.
- Support for HIPAA Compliance
- Build HIPAA compliant workflows using eligible products and services with Twilio.
- Encrypted Recordings
- Automatically encrypt your call recordings.
- Custom Storage
- Save your video files to an AWS S3 bucket.
Advanced controls for your data and billing, including:
- Account Insights
- View metric and spend by account from your admin center.
- Bulk Export
- Export your data in a single file to an S3 data warehouse to store and analyze in your own environment.
- Custom Invoicing
- Tailor your invoice to your requirements.
- Media Retention (beta)
- Define how long Twilio stores your data.
Control which employees have access to your Twilio account, understand who made which changes, and revoke access when employees leave, including:
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Use your SSO solution to control access to your Twilio organization.
- Audit Events
- Log all changes and create alerts for important events across your Twilio organization.
- 99.99% API Uptime SLA
- Increase the guaranteed uptime for your API availability.
Enterprise Edition remains available for customers who wish to leverage features from all Editions.
Top Twilio Edition Questions
Which Edition is right for me?
Each Edition is designed to solve a targeted type of common scaling enterprise requirements. If you have identified your specific scale needs, match that to feature within one of the three Edition options.
Alternatively, if you'd like to talk through which Edition is right for you, we would love to help! Please reach out to our sales team.
Can I select more than one Edition?
Yes, you can absolutely select more than Edition. If you would like all three Editions, please contact sales for packaged pricing.
Can I select an Edition for a monthly basis?
Edition contract lengths are for a minimum of 1 year and up to 3 years.
Can I buy just one feature within an Edition?
Editions are sold on a package basis. Individual features cannot be bought on an one-by-one basis.
Why should you choose Twilio?
The Twilio Customer Engagement Platform allows businesses to easily add trusted, reliable communications—SMS, Email, Voice, Video, WhatsApp, and more—to any application.
Twilio offers a comprehensive suite of channel APIs, powerful serverless tools, and fully-programmable solutions that can be rapidly deployed and are ready to use in just minutes. Our products are all available from a single, global provider—with a widespread network across over 100 countries—and backed by best-in-class security, reliability, and industry expertise.
With Twilio, over 9 million developers across 200,000 of the world’s most respected brands have freed their teams from the complexity and cost of disconnected channels, continuous hardware maintenance and scaling, and the need to negotiate global provider relationships. Instead, by partnering with Twilio, these organizations can focus their time, effort, and capital on growing their brand and bringing new ideas to life—on the world’s most trusted customer engagement platform.
For more information, reach out to your Twilio account executive or Talk To An Expert and find the right Edition for you.
We can’t wait to see what you build!