- Studio, Twilio’s visual development environment is now Generally Available.
- New pricing — Studio for every communication use case.
- More messaging channels — Build chatbots for Facebook Messenger, LINE, WhatsApp, and many more.
- Flow Editor For Flex— Studio is integrated with Twilio Flex, a programmable contact center and supports TaskRouter-based applications.
At Twilio, we understand developers because we are developers. And we know that while you rock at writing code, you’d probably much rather write the code that counts than spend time on server maintenance, complex state management and dealing with scale issues as your use cases grow. That’s why we developed Twilio Studio — a visual development environment that makes it easier than ever to create and deploy new customer experiences using messaging and voice in no time.
Today we are moving Twilio Studio into General Availability
On the ramp from beta to GA, we made some significant enhancements. We’ve improved the Studio experience with new features and bug fixes. We’ve also focused on the operational maturity of the product. Studio is now covered by the Twilio SLA and receives full support from Twilio’s global customer support team.
Omnichannel for all your customer engagement needs
Studio is fully omnichannel, out of the box, and is great for more than just incoming and outgoing voice and SMS use cases. It’s also a great way to leverage the right channel to reach your users wherever they are. For example, Studio also supports the recently launched WhatsApp API. Developers can enable Whatsapp in their Studio flows with a single click.
Studio and Flex
70% of contact center interactions are self-service and Studio serves as the flow editor to create IVRs and bots within Flex. Flex generates default Studio flows out of the box but you’ve got full control over any customizations you need to make.
New Studio Pricing
We’ve simplified pricing for our users with two new pricing choices. You can choose between our traditional Pay-As-You-Go pricing or our Enterprise Tier that will grant you additional features to use Studio at any scale.
Can’t Wait to Get Started?
Need some inspiration? Check out these video tutorials:
- Build an SMS survey to gather valuable customer feedback.
- Fire up a chatbot to respond to your customers 24/7.
- Build an IVR to create seamless conversations.
- Deploy an appointment reminder to reduce no-shows.
- Build a call forwarding solution and never lose a call again.
- Deploy an auto-responder and make sure everyone gets an answer.
- Turn leads into opportunities in real time by deploying a lead distributor.
- Learn about how to build custom integrations with Studio by seeing how to deploy a Slack integration.
- Access customer context and create a great customer experience with Studio-Salesforce CRM integration.
The best part about Studio is that you can get started by simply logging into the Console and picking a template. So drag and drop away.
Want to learn more? Get in touch with an expert and request a live demo.
We can’t wait to see what you build!