Build Warm Transfers with Twilio
Have you ever been disconnected from a support call while being transferred to someone else?
Warm transfer eliminates this problem. Using Twilio-powered warm transfers, your agents will have the ability add other people to an in-progress phone call to provide a seamless customer experience.
Here is how it works at a high level:
- The first agent becomes available when they connect through the web client.
- The second agent also becomes available when they connect through the web client.
- A client calls our support line.
- The client stays on hold while the first agent joins the call.
- While the first agent is on the phone with the client, the agent can dial a second agent into the call.
- Once the second agent is on the call, the first one can disconnect from it. The client and the second agent stay on the call.
Find your language and framework of choice below to get to the source code in your language and follow step-by-step instructions to learn how to build warm transfers yourself.
Precisa de ajuda?
Às vezes, todos nós precisamos; a programação é difícil. Receba ajuda agora da nossa equipe de suporte, ou confie na sabedoria da multidão navegando pelo Stack Overflow Collective da Twilio ou buscando a tag Twilio no Stack Overflow.